The school can help you find these accommodations:
Host family with breakfast
- Single room with breakfast
- One place in double room with breakfast
Host family with half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Single room with halfboard (breakfast and dinner)
- One place in double room with halfboard (breakfast and dinner)
Students apartments, bathroom and kitchen shared with other students
- Single room
- Double room
Private apartments (independent flats)
- For information and prices please write to our agent Rachel Camarda to email@example.com
NOTICE: The check-in is always on Sunday and the check-out on Saturday. Double rooms can only be booked by students who travel with someone.
If you prefer to have contact with Italians, if you need assistance and more comfort, you’d better choose to stay in an Italian family, but if you want to be independent and you are willing to deal with cleaning and cooking, you can book an apartment with other students or independent. Families and apartments can be booked for one week only as well, but with a price supplement, prices to be sent on request.
Download the HOUSING REGULATIONS for more detailed information on various types of accommodation that the school offers and rules to follow.
If you wish to look for other housing options, check our "useful websites" page:
find an accommodation in Florence